NUFFNANG

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Music Man @ Solaris, Mont Kiara

My blog is getting rust!!!
Haha...
I didn't update my blog for about 3 weeks already...
Lazy ma...haha

Went to Solaris, Mont Kiara yesterday...
To attend LeeHom's Music Man Live in Malaysia 2009 Autograph Session...
It was very crowded...
I think got about 5,000 people who attend this event....
We reached there at around 5 30...
The 'we' is KKK and me...
We waited about 2 and a half hour....
He finally appeared...
He sang 1 song, which is his new song, Heart Beat....
After that, the autograph session starts...
I waited for 1 hour plus only reach my turn...

After that, we went to 'yum cha' with Chuan Yee, Yoke Kuan and Lai Ying...
We just keep on crapping non-stop...
After that, KKK fetch us home and i have to work on my power point for my Managing Business Prestentation....
Hope i can do it without any problems...^^

0 comments: