NUFFNANG

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rainy Day...

Reach APIIT exactly 8.30 in the morning..
First time i didn't late for Thursday's morning class...
After 2 hour,while waiting Adrian,Kok Wai and David to finish their lab session,
me and the gang watched E.U. ep 13...
After that, we went to Endah Perade's KFC to have our lunch...
Den we went for our IA class...
We plan to go for movie after the class..
But unfortunately the showtime of the movie does not fit...
So we stayed at ent3 to continue watching E.U. ep 14...
After watching it, me, Adrian, and ZengHoong went to mamak near my area...

My rava-thosai and my teh tarik

Finished our meal and chit-chatting,
Hoong fetch me home and fetch Adrian back to APIIT to take his car...

Owh yea..forgot to tell you all that Adrian's car kena clamp...
he decided to wait until the TPM guy take away themselves...
But...but hor... he waited until 7pm plus then decide to give up..
he decided pay RM50 to get his car movable again...
Well,i think he's still emo now...wakakak...XD

haha..thats all for 2day...
nitezz..^^

0 comments: