NUFFNANG

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm Back, So do KR

back 2 blogging world...

wat should i start first...?
erm..
oh ya...

Recently i''m crazy about a drama called 'Knight Rider'
There are few types of knight rider.


new(2008)


It is about an A.I. car called K.I.T.T.(Knight Industries Three Thousand) who created to help the agent to save the world.The current driver of K.I.T.T. is Mike Traceur who is a former army and former driver of a destroyer A.I. car called K.A.R.R.


Knight Industries Three Thousand-KITT(new)


Mike Traceur is the son of Micheal Knight. MIcheal Knight is the original driver of old KITT(Knight Industries Two Thousand).



Knight Industries Two Thousand-KITT(old)

The new KITT can transform into several mode.



Attack Mode(front)


Attack mode(Back)


Normal mode

and many more..Interested? must watch this series 'KNIGHT RIDER'



Micheal Knight and KITT(1982)


Mike Traceur(Son of Micheal Knight)(2008)

^^v

0 comments: